Sunday, October 12, 2014

Who's Your Favorite Beatle?

This is a topic that is heavily discussed in The Beatles fandom and sometimes leads to some pretty intense fights. This problem has taken place back to the origin of The Beatles, even George got beat up by a person who was pissed off that Ringo took over for Pete Best as the drummer. 

Who is your favorite Beatle?



Those few words could cause you to get into an instant fight with the right person. So simple and so dangerous. And why is this such a big deal with people? Oh trust me, each girl is possessive of their Beatle. 


Each Beatle has their own personality that is very specific to them. Just like every Beatles girl has they specific reason why they love the one they do. Why is this such a big deal to people? You know what, this is a question that has puzzled me since I started loving The Beatles. 

I had a hard time trying to figure out which Beatle I loved. For a long time, I was stuck between George and Ringo. So many people loved John and Paul, I never found myself truly being gravitated towards them. It soon came to me that Ringo was my Beatle (even though I very much love George still). 

A know a question that is coming through your mind as you read this. How can I find out which Beatle is mine? 

Well, it is very easy to tell if you learn a little bit more about each Beatles personality! 

John: He the leader which makes him very overprotective and caring. He also gives off almost an "bad boy" persona. So you can always tell that he will keep you safe and he will keep you strong. Instrument: rhythm guitar. Favorite color: Green


Paul: He's the "pretty boy" one. He's very cheeky and loves writing the most love songs. Every girl sees him as the most handsome one, which (in my opinion) makes most of the girls like him. Instrument: bass guitar. Favorite color: Blue




 


George: He's the funny one, always there to make you laugh, someone who will keep you happy in any situation that you're in. You will never had a bad day with George, he'll always help you feel better. Instrument: lead guitar. Favorite color: Purple (my favorite color!)


Ringo: His blue eyes had Ringo coined as the "sad Beatle", which I don't believe at all! Ringo is just an overall cutie who looks like an adorable little penguin as he drums. Instrument: drums. Favorite color: Red


I hope this post helped you figure out which is your favorite Beatle! It could even make you convert from one Beatle to another, you never know. 

(Words: 485)

1 comment: