Sunday, May 3, 2015

I Wanna Hold Your Hand vs She Loves You

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Single, 1964 ~ Written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, sung by Lennon
She Loves You - Single, 1964 ~ Written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, sung by McCartney 
Remember, THESE are my own opinions and they may be totally, 100% different than yours so no hate please!

Compare: From being both recorded in German by The Beatles, these 2 songs hit number 1 on the charts in 1964. Both of them never located on albums (until after The Beatles) and sold both as singles and were both profitable. Both of them are about confessing love "wanting to hold someone's hand" and saying that the one that you love "she loves you" back. Both could be about losing love, showing about how both sides react from that.

Contrast: Really, I don't think there are very many differences between both of the songs. They do both sound different and they are both classily different Lennon and McCartney songs but they both have key points in each songs that really remind me that they're the same. "Love" centric themed songs really remind me of almost the same things. 

Likes: I like both of the songs, they're typical Beatles songs and EVERYONE knows them. Hey, if you haven't heard I Wanna Hold Your Hand at least once in your life then there's something wrong with you! And if you haven't checked out the German versions, you would enjoy listening to them (even if you don't know any German). 

Dislikes: I have a problem with Beatles song that I listen to too much that after a while I don't really like them much anymore, sadly this is what happened with the both of these songs. I can listen to them sometimes but I don't listen to them all the time, only on certain occasions. 

(Words: 336)

No comments:

Post a Comment