Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Very Beatles Christmas

It's that time of the year again - Christmas is here and we all can't wait until having the huge Christmas dinner, don't dorget the best part of the night - opening up presents that you've been waiting all year for. I know that it was (and still is) the best part of the whole year. Another part of the holidays I enjoy is getting to visit and see all of your family members that you only get to see at this time every year. Time goes so quickly, I can't believe Christmas is already 5 days away!


Since my obsession of The Beatles started all those years ago, I can't go a Christmas without getting something that has to do with The Beatles. Even though that I don't make a list for Santa anymore, I remember when I used to that I would always put "The Beatles" at the beginning of the list every year. Of course it hasn't happened yet, but a girl can always dream. My mom used to joke and print off a picture of Ringo and paste it onto my Christmas stocking, it was really sweet of her, but I always hoped she got me Ringo for Christmas whoops. 



I keep a section of my closest full of Christmas decorations that I used to decorate my room. My room is Beatles themed, so of course all of the decorations had to do with The Beatles. I have 2 little Christmas trees that I put on my dressers that have pictures of The Beatles at the very top as the stars. On my Beatles large picture, I tape antlers over each Beatle's head and if you look at the right angle, it actually looks like it's real!



As I'm doing all of my tedious work (haha just kidding it literally takes me like 20 minutes to get it done), I  listen to a compilation of all of The Beatles Christmas Albums on YouTube. It's the only time of the year that I listen to it, and every time I do, I can't help but cry. It's stupid of me to do that, but it's so sweet and adorable and cute the way that they recorded the messages that you can't help but get a little choked up. 



I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Christmas (or Hanukah) and have a safe beginning of 2015, I'll be back posting right after my Holiday Break (which I go back to school on January 6th), until then PEACE AND LOVE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! 



(Words: 423)

No comments:

Post a Comment