Sunday, December 21, 2014

Beatles Present Ideas/Memories

Some of my favorite memories from Christmas these last few years has been from the gifts I've received that are Beatles related. I can't believe all of the Beatles things my family still can find that I haven't gotten in all of the years I've asked for stuff. Really, it excites me to think of all the new things that I'll get as presents.

When I first started liking The Beatles, this was back when I was still using a CD Player, way before I ever got an iPod or even an iPhone. Y'all think it's expensive to buy music on iTunes, but buying CDs are even worse, especially Beatles CDs. I got my first Beatles CD on my birthday, and my mother told me I had to wait until Christmas until I could get another one. THAT WOULD BE 12 MONTHS, since my birthday is in January. Unless I had my own money to purchase them myself, I couldn't wait until Christmas to see which one's I got. My favorite year was when I got The Beatles (also famously known as 'The White Album'), I remember staying up all night and listening over and over again to it. 

I'm here to give you some advice and clearense if you're a person looking for Beatles themes gifts and you have NO IDEA what to get them. I understand how you feel, trust me, finding gifts for people in general is hard enough and especially when they're Beatles gifts. I just happened to stumble by a website that has the best Beatles merchandise I've seen. With experience buying products from this website, I can promise you that you will be satisfied with what you get. To help you narrow down things that you should buy, I've made a list of 5 Beatles things that I'D want for Christmas this year. 

Product #1: Beatles Mens Varsity Jacket: Drop T Logo ~ Cost: $79.99 - I've always wanted a jacket like this and now I TOTALLY want one decked out with The Beatles. 

Product #2: Beatles Bag: 1964 Collection Shoulder Tote ~ Cost: $17.99 - What's cool about this bag is that it would match my Beatles picture, lamp and blacket. 

Product #3: Beatles Apron: The Beatles Yellow Submarine ~ Cost: $25:00 - I love cooking and baking, so I'd totally wear this! 

Product #4: Beatles Pins: Cartoon Collectable Pin ~ Cost: $39.99 - My friend gave me pins for Christmas a few years ago and these are so cool being The Beatles 60s cartoon. 
 
Product #5: Beatles Calendar: 2015 Wall Calendar ~ Cost: $16.99 - Every year I get a Beatles calendar to hang in my room so this is a necessary thing. 

(Words: 489)

No comments:

Post a Comment